Recommended for ages 8 years to adult 2 to 4 players Play time: 30-60 minutes
In this classic word game, players use their 7 drawn letter-tiles to form words on the game board. Each word laid out earns points based on the commonality of the letters used, with certain board spaces giving bonuses. But a word can only be played if it uses at least one already-played tile or adds to an already-played word. This leads to slightly tactical play, as potential words are rejected because they would give an opponent too much access to the better bonus spaces.
The innovative design of Scrabble® To Go™ from Winning Moves® Games allows you to pack up in the middle of the game without disturbing the words you have already placed on the board. The tiles snap in place!
- With America’s all-time favorite word game now in a travel edition... It’s on a plane, it’s on a train, it’s in a camper, it’s in a car, IT’S WHEREVER YOU ARE! It’s Scrabble® To Go™!
- Allows you to pack up in the middle of the game without disturbing the words you’ve already placed on the board. Plus, all the components cleverly store in the soft-sided zipper case.
- Tiles fit tightly into the gridded spaces on the folding Scrabble® board, and the game board features storage areas to house tile racks.
- Tile racks include additional privacy shields that click down to hold your tiles in place.
- Game contents include Zippered storage case with gridded Scrabble® gameboard, 100 plastic snap-in letter tiles, 4 plastic tile racks with privacy shield, Scrabble score pad, cloth tile bag and illustrated instructions.