SONIC THE HEDGEHOG™ – GREEN HILL ZONE – 21331
Ages 18+ years 1,125 pieces 1 minifigure
Celebrate a pop culture icon and showcase the gameplay of a true classic with this LEGO® Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog™ – Green Hill Zone model. Enjoy quality time with no distractions, recreating authentic details of the Green Hill Zone, including a palm tree, bridge loop, rings, TV screens, Dr. Eggman’s Eggmobile and a spring for Super Sonic Jumps.
Arrange the level in your own way and bring it to life with a Sonic the Hedgehog minifigure and Dr. Eggman, Moto Bug and Crabmeat figures. Step-by-step building instructions are included and – like in the game – you collect Chaos Emeralds as you progress. A display stand for the 7 Emeralds and Sonic minifigure completes a colorful centerpiece. All in all, it’s the best Sonic nostalgia gift for yourself or any fan.
Welcome to LEGO sets for adults: a space to relax and build detailed models that pay homage to the worlds of gaming, history, travel, sport, science, technology and entertainment.
- Recreate the Green Hill Zone in LEGO® bricks – Recapture the magic of Sonic the Hedgehog™ with this LEGO Ideas model of an all-time classic platform game level.
- Features iconic characters – A Sonic the Hedgehog™ LEGO® minifigure, plus brick-built figures of Dr. Eggman with his buildable Eggmobile, Moto Bug with 2 face options and Crabmeat.
- Authentic obstacles and details – Build a palm tree, bridge loop and lever-activated spring for Super Sonic Jumps, plus 7 rings and 2 buildable TVs with 5 screen elements and 5 sticker options.
- Collect Chaos Emeralds, just like in the game – Earn an emerald for every build you complete and display all 7 on the stand with Sonic.
- Display piece – The buildable Green Hill Zone measures 14.2 x 2.4 x 6.7 inches (LxWxH). It may be rearranged and connects easily to extra sets.
- Step-by-step guide – Includes a premium-quality, illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus illustrated instructions to ease the building experience.
- The LEGO® fans’ choice – This set for adults is one of many exciting LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.