Spin Spiral Art Station, by Crayola
Recommended for ages 6 to 10
The Crayola Spin 'N Spiral Art Station lets kid "gear up" for awesome spirally geometric marker designs or "spin out" for wild, random drippy spin art paint designs. Create combo designs using both activities to elevate your art! This cool tool is kid-powered—no batteries required—and includes 6 Pip-Squeaks Skinnies Markers, 3 Bottles of Paint, and 15 Paper Discs. Plus, you can keep the fun going with our Paper Disc Refill Set (sold separately)!
- CRAYOLA CRAFT KIT: This fun Arts and Crafts Kit for kids includes 3 Spiro Gears, 6 Pip-Squeaks Markers, 3 Ink Bottles, 15 Paper Discs, 1 Base Unit, and Instructions.
- SPIRAL & SPIN ART: 2-in-1 spiral art and spin art crafts for kids. Use spiral and spin art sides together or separately!
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED:Kid powered art that's easy to create!
- KEEP THE FUN GOING: Make it easy & stock up with our Paper Refill Set (sold separately). You can also cut out the center of paper plates to use as discs. This set works with any Pip-Squeak or Super Tip Marker.
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC
- EASY TO REFILL: As a refill option for the included ink bottles, mix Crayola Washable Paint and water to desired consistency.