Recommended for ages 18 months to 5 years Weight limit: 60 pounds
The Strider® Sport Balance Bike is the most popular Strider model. Durability and a wide range of features make the Sport perfect for itty-bitty riders starting out at 18 months to growing 4- to 5-year-olds perfecting their balance and riding skills! With a decade of design evolution and manufacturing improvements, the Sport is the best performance and value.
Strider bikes are designed with a low seat height so children can start riding when they are 18 months old. The Sport Balance Bike features an extra-long seat adjustment range, so it will grow with your child even longer—up to 5 years old! Strider bikes have taught millions of children how to balance and ride on two wheels—without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels.
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE COLOR ABOVE WHEN ORDERING: Red, Blue, Green, or Pink.
- Learn to ride and balance on two wheels without training wheels or pedals.
- Balance bikes focus on the basic fundamentals of biking like balance, steering and leaning without any parental assistance.
- Balance bike removes the complication of pedals and training wheels.
- Durable, functional and packed with features for years of use.
- Perfect for growing kids with widest age range from 18 months to 5 years.
- Available in four color choices: Red, Blue, Green, or Pink.
- Patented steel frame.
- Puncture-proof tires need no maintenance.
- Lightweight with lowest seat height for the youngest possible starting age.
- Seat height adjusts from 11 to 19 inches.
- Unique, built-in footrests for smooth, easy gliding and trick riding.
- No-tool, height adjustments for seat and handlebar for perfect sizing.
- Ergonomically-designed padded seat for hours of comfortable riding.
- Mini grips with custom logo sized perfectly for little hands.
- Cushy handlebar pad for added good looks and safety.
- Wheel size: 12 inches in diameter.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- SAFETY: For best protection, we recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.