Recommended for ages 8+ years 182 pieces
Meet KC3 – a one-of-a-kind, build-it-yourself Keypad Coding Robot. This mission-based adorable coding buddy is designed to inspire every little user, with beginner-friendly building and coding methods. No computer, phone or screen! Build and rebuild into 3 roles: Shooter, Doodler and Sweeper.
Unplugged KC3 features a coding keypad, where kids can master basic coding commands, programming the robot to move and rotate in 8 different directions. Enjoy the fun of coding and watch KC3 perform the commands right away. After learning coding basics, kids can set KC3 for more difficult tasks and challenges. Building, learning and coding robots has never been more exciting! Easy-learn, easy-go!
- The unplugged KC3 features a coding keypad on top, where kids can master the programming practices in a minute by intuition.
- The coding system allows the robot to move in 8 directions: forward or backward, right or left, back right or back left, right rotate or left rotate.
- Users could effortlessly enjoy the fun of coding by simply pressing the buttons, and see how KC3 performs the various commands right away!
- Build it yourself with one of the following 3-in-1 modes: Shooter, Doodler or Sweeper.
- Unplugged! Program KC3's commands with the keypad module located on his head. No need for a computer or app!
- Features easy coding for beginners!
- Requires some household tools (not included): Phillips screwdriver, diagonal cutters, marking pen, ruler and safety glasses.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Assembled robot measures 7 x 6 inches (LxH).