Recommended for ages 3 years and older 4 inches
PLEASE NOTE: Choose your favorite Ty Beanie Balls puffy animal from the drop-down menu above (descriptions are below).
Ty Beanie Balls, sometimes called Puffies, are tossable, huggable, fun little balls of plush fluff, ready to brighten your day. With their huge sparkly eyes and glittery accents on their ears and feet, Ty Beanie Balls are just begging to be cuddled and played with for a quick game of toss or catch. Bobble Ty Beanie Balls between your hands, roll them around the couch — Ty Beanie Balls are the perfect plush for bored kids and fidgeters. Collect all your favorite beanie furry friends as Ty Beanie Balls.
Ty Beanie Balls are available in your choice of 9 animal styles (each available separately):
- EVIE – Green Cat – Have you ever seen a green cat? EVIE the cat Beanie Ball has a unique coat that lights up a room with it's brightness. Smiling right at you, you can never be lonely with this curious cat! Birthday: November 17
- IZZY – Red Ladybug – Take a look at this ball of bug! IZZY is a busy little ladybug, crawling around leaves and sitting in trees. This Beanie Ball wants to explore with you! Birthday: July 18
- PICKPOCKET – Brown Raccoon – Have you seen this round raccoon rolling around in the bins? Don't worry, it's just PICKPOCKET the Beanie Ball! They're sweet, fluffy and think you're the best thing a raccoon could ever find! Birthday: February 13
- SHERBET – Orange Fox – This orange fox Beanie Ball is the scoop of SHERBET you didn't know you needed. SHERBET loves to run around and play. Would you let this fluffy, orange fox stay? Birthday: June 28
- SLUSH – Grey Husky – Husky lovers... you're going to want to see this. SLUSH is the Husky Beanie Ball you didn't know you needed. SLUSH has big, blue ears to match their eyes and rosy little cheeks – how cute! Birthday: April 30
- TANNER – Brown & White Dog – TANNER'S cute little tongue is out which means they are happy as can be! Like most dogs, this Beanie Ball is a big, round fluff. With purple, sparkly eyes how can you say no to adopting TANNER? Birthday: March 17
- TIA – Pink Valentine Cat – Pretty in pink? More like Puffie in pink! You can count on TIA the Valentine cat since she always lands on her feet. Her glitter eyes and sparkly ears and paws are a sweet shiny bonus! Birthday: February 24
- TOPAZ – Pink Leopard – We've got a fashionable, pink leopard on our hands! This super soft Beanie Ball of cuteness is TOPAZ. Fast as they can be, they will never want to leave! Birthday: October 4
- ZINGER – Yellow Bee – Buzz buzz! ZINGER the Bee is all you need. They don't have any honey, but trust us... they are sweet! Birthday: September 8
- Ty Beanie Balls are unique weighted balls of Ty Puff!
- Beanie Balls always land on their feet when tossed.
- Beanie Balls have sparkle glitter eyes and sparkle accented ears and paws (or feet).
- A great gift for any occasion.
- Fits in your hand; makes a great fidget toy!
- Includes official Ty heart with birthday.
- Each Beanie Ball measures 4 inches in diameter.