Recommended for ages 4 to 10 years
Bring your rescue efforts to a new level with BRUDER's MAN Fire Engine with Water Pump and Light & Sound Module! Pop on the stabilizing legs that store in the back and crank out the crane to move heavy loads and reach the tallest points, or tilt the truck cab forward to reveal a detailed engine. The telescopic and height-adjustable crane unit swivels 360 degrees and features a locking mechanism for the hook, plus the Light & Sound Module on the cab produces a realistic siren sound. A fully functional water hose squirts water from the nozzle to put out the blaze.
- This MAN Fire Engine with Water Pump and Light & Sound Module is from BRUDER® Toys
- The MAN Fire Engine is so realistic with life-like flashing lights and siren and a functional water hose to create action-packed fun!
- The extendable ladder swivels 360 degrees and locks into place with a fire fighter's tilting hose basket, just like the real thing! Ladder can be manually raised as well as extended approx. 3 feet.
- When the 3-alarm sounds, fill the tank with water; it features a fully functional water hose that when pumped, squirts water from the nozzle! When the fire is out, the hose winds up and stores away on back of the cab of the Fire Engine.
- Fire Engine has adjustable side mirrors, four outriggers for stability, and rubber tread tires; cab tilts forward to reveal the engine.
- The Light & Sound Module has four different functions: horn, siren, engine noise, and flashing lights. Features an auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds.
- Manufactured 1:16 scale from ABS plastic.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, included.
- Vehicle measures 18.5 x 7 x 9.5 inches (LxWxH), without ladder extended.
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years!