Recommended for ages 4 to 10 years
This off-road Land Rover with Horse Trailer will take you out to the trail and back.
When you're driving your toy horse out to the trail head, sometimes the road there can be pretty rough. You need an off-road toy vehicle—the BRUDER® Toys Land Rover Defender with Horse Trailer. This 1:16 scale model of a Land Rover Defender SUV also comes with a horse trailer and a horse. The Defender's rear and side doors open, the rear bench seat and drawbar coupling can be removed, and it can be steered using the steering column.
The horse trailer has a movable stand that is extended with a hand-operated crank, the side door opens, and tailgate has the function of a ramp. One horse is included.
- BRUDER® Toys' Land Rover Defender SUV with Horse Trailer and Horse combines off-road qualities with the timeless elegance of Land Rover's design, with every detail of this new model true to the original.
- The Defender features a spare wheel fixed on the tailgate, detachable backseat and the engine hood can be opened.
- There are spring-loaded front and rear axles with four steel strings and a removable drawbar coupling.
- The included Horse Trailer has a side door which can be opened, a fold-down ramp and a lowerable support leg with crank.
- Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws.
- Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play.
- Great for use indoors and outdoors.
- Land Rover measures 11 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH).
- Horse Trailer measures 14 x 6 x 8 inches (LxWxH).