CITY ENGINEERING & DESIGN BUILDING SET, by Educational Insights®/Learning Resources®
Encourage an early love of STEM learning with this one-of-a-kind City Engineering & Design Building Set. Little engineers can create their own skyscrapers, cranes, bridges and more with 89 easy-to-assemble pieces. Use the included activity cards to complete design challenges, or create your own city. It’s a unique way to challenge logic, problem-solving and engineering skills.
Best for ages 5+ years
- This city-themed, all inclusive building kit has been specifically designed to engage and inspire young children in STEM learning (science, technology, engineering and math lessons).
- Set engages primary learners in the understanding of key engineering skills:
- Problem solving
- Children conduct hands-on investigations and record data to find the optimum situation for each activity.
- Ideal solo or group activity.
- Engaging kit will encourage an enthusiasm for STEM from a young age.
- STEM activity set includes:
- 89 construction site pieces, including platforms, flags, cones, posts and many more.
- 2 builders
- 1 truck
- 10 challenge cards
- Sticker sheet for customization
- Activity guide
- Plastic platform pieces measure approximately 4.25 x 4.25 inches.
- Includes an additional art component for STEAM lessons.
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide.
- Helps children development skills in problem solving, following directions, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, sequential thought, critical thinking, spatial relationships, creativity and early engineering.
- /!\ WARNING: Choking Hazard—Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!