Recommended for ages 4 to 8 years 2 to 6 players 10 minutes play time
Clack! Yellow stars! Red lightning bolts! Blue footprints . . . where are they? Spread out the magnetic discs, roll the dice, and scramble to match the picture and the color. Make a match, grab a disc, and use its magnetic "clack" to build a stack. Keeping score is easy—just line up the stacks to see whose tower is tallest. Clack!
- A fast-moving game with magnetic attraction!
- CLACK!™ is both the name of the game and the sound that the magnetic discs in the game will make when you slap one against another—and slap them together you will as you're trying to claim the right discs as quickly as possible!
- One player rolls the two dice—one showing colors, the other symbols—then everyone simultaneously tries to grab any discs showing the colored symbol determined by the dice roll.
- When all the discs have been claimed, the game ends and the player with the most discs wins!
- The magnets connect with a satisfying “clack” sound.
- Constant action—every player plays on every turn.
- Magnets are safely sealed inside of the discs.
- Contents: 36 patterned magnets, 2 special die, and rule book.
- Mechanisms: Dice rolling and pattern recognition.