THE LEGO® IDEAS BOOK, by Daniel Lipkowitz and DK Publishing
Discover new and creative building ideas, tips, and tricks for your LEGO® bricks with this #1 New York Times bestseller.
This fully illustrated, user-friendly guide is packed with ideas, projects, step-by-step tips, and information to aid you, whatever your level of LEGO® expertise. Divided into six themed chapters—transportation, buildings, space, kingdoms, adventure, and useful makes—each section contains basic templates of key models to inspire you to create your own. Hints and tips from Master Builders can help you turn your classic car into a race car or add a bridge to your castle. Don't be concerned if you haven't got all the bricks you need: this book also shows how to simplify details, making this a user-friendly guide for any building ability.
Recommended for ages 8 years and older
- The LEGO® Ideas Book is a visual treasury of building ideas, tips and tricks to inspire your own brick creations. Inside its pages you will find medieval castles, intergalactic spaceships, dastardly pirate ships, soaring jet planes and much more!
- Book is divided into six themed chapters: Planes, Trains & Automobiles; Town & Country; Out of this World; In Days of Old; A World of Adventure; and Make & Keep.
- Building with LEGO blocks helps develop problem solving skills and math skills, encourages thinking and reasoning, enhances spatial awareness, and introduces science through experimentation, design and discovery…which brings kids into the world of STEM learning.
- The LEGO® Ideas Book has won a Teachers' Choice Award, Parents' Choice Award, and is a Children's Choices Selection from the Children's Book Council and International Literacy Association.
- 200 pages, hardcover
- Book measures:11 x 9.38 x 0.75 inches (LxWxH)
- Written by: Daniel Lipkowitz and DK Publishing
- Published by: Penguin Random House
- ISBN: 9780756686062