Recommended for ages 2 to 8 years
Do a Dot Art!® Creative Activity Books are designed for those who love to express, explore and discover with art. Each coloring book is filled with bold, imaginative pictures, patterns and designs for young artists to fill in any way they want. The best part—They're designed specifically to work with the large sponge tips of the Do-A-Dot Markers, which makes them easier to color in for younger children. Featuring roughly 24 perforated pages each, the Do-A-Dot Art! Creative Activity Books are a perfect opportunity for exploring pattern, design, and of course, creativity!
- Choose one Do a Dot Art! Creative Activity Book above when ordering.
- Do a Dot Art! Markers are sold separately.
- Do A Dot Art!®—Where imagination begins with a little dot!
- Big, bold artwork makes it easy for children to feel successful when coloring in all of our fun art activity books.
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art! Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding.
- Perforated for easy removal and display.
- Children will build fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination while adding color dot-by-dot.
- Each activity book measures 11 x 9 x 0.25 inches (LxWxH).