Recommended for ages 3 to 12 years
It is not easy for toddlers and preschoolers to close just one eye or focus well enough to look through ordinary binoculars. Now you can get Kidnoculars®, the only binoculars designed especially for little kids! Designed by a science teacher and mom, the new GeoSafari® Jr. Kidnoculars are great for the youngest backyard explorers. Kidnoculars feature enlarged focus-free eyepieces—more than three times the size of regular binoculars. The GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars come with kids-sized goggles with placement guide which enable kids (even toddlers) to see up close! This unique set of kids' binoculars features 2x magnification to see nature closer and an easy-carry breakaway neckstrap.
- Focus-free binoculars designed specifically for little kids.
- Perfect for studying plants and animals or taking to the ball game or concert.
- Kid-sized binoculars feature large comfy eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary eyepieces—with perfect-fit goggles and placement guide.
- Includes binoculars—with easy-placement goggles and 2x magnification—and breakaway neck strap.
- Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool.
- Built kid tough with rubberized "drop points" and designed to last for years.
- No batteries required.
- Develops skills in exploration, observation skills, science, nature and concentration.
- Best-seller and winner of Parents' Choice® Recommended Award Winner and Today’s Parents Magazine's The Ultimate Toy Guide.