Recommended for ages 8 to adult
Do Art Pottery Studio introduces children to the art and history of hand-sculpted pottery. From pinch pots to clay figurines, this pottery wheel set will teach and inspire. Spinning base with raised relief keeps clay firmly in place, and the foot pedal operation makes it easy to control the speed. What's more, the materials and accessories are superb! Set includes 3 pounds of clay, 6-piece functional tool set, craft apron, table cover, 12 pots of paint, glaze, sponge, 2 paint brushes, and illustrated instructions and ideas.
- This kit has everything your little artist needs to craft real pottery with air-drying clay, sculpting tools, glaze and a pottery wheel with a foot pedal.
- The Do Art Pottery Studio introduces children to the art and history of hand sculpted pottery.
- Foot pedal operation means no on/off switch to worry about, so the batteries last longer.
- Wheel surface is grooved; this helps hold the clay firmly and keeps it centered.
- Kit includes 3 pounds of air-dry clay, 6-piece tool set, craft apron, table cover, 12 pots of paint, glaze, sponge, 2 paint brushes, and illustrated instructions.
- Illustrated instructions that teach different pottery techniques and the history behind the pottery craft.
- Helps children improve fine motor skills, creativity and self-esteem.
- The unique, moist texture of the clay provides a strong tactile component that helps strengthen sensory processing skills.
- Pottery wheel contains synthetic clay that contains less bacteria and microbes than organic clay.
- Requires 4 C batteries, not included.
- Package measures 18 x 13 x 4 inches (LxWxH); weighs 6 pounds.