FENDER® STRATOCASTER™ – 21329
Ages 18+ years 1,074 pieces
Build a legend – Buddy Holly, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix are just a few of the icons who have played a Fender® Strat.
Create your own brick-built 1970s Fender Stratocaster™ guitar and 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier with this LEGO® Ideas set. Recall the legendary musicians who have played a Stratocaster as you recreate its iconic curves and add authentic details such as the posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs. The buildable amp has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, plus rubber cables to connect it to the guitar and footswitch.
This set includes bricks to build the guitar in either red or black, guitar picks in 4 colors and an elegant, foldable stand for the guitar model to complete a delightful display piece. There is also a sticker with the Fender logo made from LEGO bricks for you to attach to your real guitar or amp.
This building kit is part of a collection of LEGO sets for adults. It’s a top gift idea for guitar players, Fender fans, music lovers and keen LEGO builders.
- Recreate a legendary guitar with this wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas build-and-display model of a 1970s Fender® Stratocaster™ guitar and a buildable Fender 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier.
- The guitar features a posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs, six strings, Fender® logo stickers and a textile strap. The bricks included let you build the guitar in red or black.
- The amplifier has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, logo stickers, plus connecting rubber cables for the guitar and footswitch.
- Includes a foldable display stand for the guitar, model-scale guitar picks in 4 colors, plus a sticker of the Fender® logo built from LEGO® bricks to put on your real guitar, amp or wherever you want.
- Guitar measures 14.2 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches (LxWxH). This LEGO® display model makes a cool gift for guitar players, music lovers and Fender® Stratocaster™ guitar fans.
- Fun to build solo or with friends and family to share your love of this iconic guitar, music and/or building with LEGO® bricks.
- This 1,074-piece set comes with a booklet about the history of the Fender® Stratocaster™ guitar, the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions for a joyful build.
- This cool building set was entered in the LEGO® Ideas ‘Music to our Ears’ contest by a fan designer and chosen from the top 9 entries to become the next LEGO Ideas set by the LEGO Ideas review board.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.