Recommended for ages 6 to 12 years 2 to 4 players 25 minutes playtime
Slide, collide and score to win the game of Sorry! Draw cards to see how far you get to move one of your pawns on the board. If you land on a Slide you can zip to the end and bump your opponents' pawns – or your own! Jump over pawns and hide in your Safety zone while getting powers with the 2 power-up tokens. Keep on moving and bumping until you get all three of your pawns from your color Start to your color Home. But watch out, because if you get bumped, Sorry! It's all the way back to Start!
- CLASSIC SORRY! GAMEPLAY: Do you remember playing the original Sorry! game when you were a kid? Introduce your kids to classic Sorry! gameplay. It's a fun family game for adults and kids ages 6 and up
- INCLUDES 16 PAWNS (COLORS MAY VARY): Each player in this Sorry! board game gets 4 colored pawns (colors may vary) to move around the gameboard. Players need to draw a 1 or a 2 to move their pawn out of Start
- CLASSIC GAME OF SWEET REVENGE: Chase, race, bump and slide! It's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING: Enjoy the fun game you grew up playing! The Sorry! board game is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the cards drawn
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Bring friends and family together for some board game fun! The Sorry! game is a great choice for Family Game Night
Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.