Recommended for ages 3 to 7 years 15 pieces
The Bath Blocks Floating Ball Run & Waterfall Set™ lets children build water runs, ball runs, water falls and more in the bath.
Bath Blocks bring classic block play into a fun, fascinating, new, watery environment. The bath tub is the perfect place to create water falls, ball runs, water runs and more. The viscosity of water creates a helpful cling between the foam blocks, and the movement, buoyancy and flow of water add an engaging twist to classic block play. Dipping Bath Blocks in soap suds or shampoo suds increases cling to walls, and other blocks, dramatically!
Bath Blocks empower children to create their vision and build STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) as they experiment with geometry, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, balance, structure and cause-effect.
- Bath time construction creates a ball track much loved by kids while bringing classic, educational block play into a fun, new watery environment!
- Features brilliant colors, unique shapes and a rainbow-colored ball.
- Bath Blocks Floating Ball Run & Waterfall Set includes 1 ball, 1 cup, 1 base mat, and 12 durable, high-quality foam blocks in brilliant colors and accurate shapes: 4 channels, 1 large "bridge" block, 1 half circle, 4 "bridge" blocks, and 2 cylinders.
- Children build water runs, ball runs, water falls and more in the bath.
- Bath Blocks promotes development of STEM learning.
- Helps children develop independent play, motor skills, visual associations, creative play, and logical thought.
- Infinite combinations for endless creativity and exploration.
- Made from mildew- and bacteria-resistant EVA foam and contain no phthalates; fully safety tested.
- Award winning: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio™ Gold Seal Award.
- Floating base mat measures 11 x 8 inches.
- Foam ball measures approximately 1.625 inches in diameter.
- Package measures approximately 11 x 9 x 4 inches.