Recommended for ages 3 to 8 years 3 pieces
Add some vertical excitement to your BRIO® universe with the Lifting Bridge. Raise and lower the classic draw bridge with a simple turn of the handle in the control room. Lower the safety gates when you want to raise the bridge to let something pass beneath. Once you get the "all clear", lower the bridge and raise the gates and your train is on its way.
The Lifting Bridge comes complete with the bridge assembly, control room and two connecting sections of track. Made from solid Beech wood and sanded smooth, the Lifting Bridge fits seamlessly into all BRIO wooden railway sets.
- It’s the boat’s turn to pass by. Just turn the crank to lift the BRIO® Lifting Bridge and manually lower the stop barriers.
- The Lifting Bridge comes with 3 pieces: A bridge unit that can be moved up and down with a mechanical crank, and 2 ascending tracks for easy connection to the railway system.
- BRIO® World is an open-ended system that encourages creativity and imaginative play based on real world experiences. Children can learn, develop and grow – making new discoveries along the way. All BRIO World products are 100% compatible with each other.
- BRIO® products are made from very high-quality plastic and beech wood from FSC® certified wood.
- BRIO® train sets are compatible with most other wooden train sets, including Hape, Thomas the Tank, Melissa & Doug® and BigJig.
- Set includes 1 bridge unit with manual crank and 2 ascending tracks.
- Assembled Lifting Bridge measures 27 inches long x 6 inches high.