Recommended for ages 3 to 6 years
Ideally suited for stocking a play kitchen or shopping cart, this Cutting Fruit Set from Melissa & Doug® combines hands-on fun and unique learning with creative play! The seven included fruits (pear, orange, melon, kiwi, strawberry, banana and lemon) can be cut up into 17 hand-painted wooden pieces using the included wooden knife. Kids can't resist the satisfying "crunch" sound when the self-stick tabs are sliced apart! When meal-time is over, neatly tuck your fruit away in the included storage crate!
- 17-piece, play-food, fruit set with wooden knife
- Held together with self-stick tabs, the food makes a fun and satisfying "CRUNCH" sound when sliced.
- Pieces store in attractive wooden crate.
- Crate measures 10" x 11" x 2"
- Beautifully painted pieces feature realistic details.
- In addition to teaching fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, this set encourages imaginative and independent play—and even introduces counting and the concept of fractions.
- Pear, orange, strawberry, lemon and kiwi cut in half; the banana in thirds; and the melon in fourths.