Recommended for ages 6 to adult 3 pieces
The classic wooden Labyrinth game has challenged and fascinated players of all ages ever since it was introduced in 1946 – in fact, this BRIO® Labyrinth Game has sold over 3 million copies worldwide. Place the metal ball at the starting mark and then twist the handles to move the labyrinth board and maneuver the metal ball from start to finish, avoiding obstacles along the way. We LOVE this labyrinth because it has such a steady smooth mechanism inside, allowing for excellent control of the steel rolling balls. See how far you can come!
- The BRIO® Labyrinth game has challenged and fascinated players of all ages since it was introduced in 1946, proven by the fact that it has sold over 3 million copies!
- Balance the steel ball from start to finish, using the handles to guide it through the wooden maze, without it falling into any of the holes. Think it looks easy? You have a go then!
- Improves concentration and coordination.
- Perfect for developing motor skills, perception, reasoning and – most of all – patience!
- Game set includes wooden maze and 2 steel balls.
- Wooden components are made from FSC® certified wood.
- Game maze measures 14 x 12 x 4 inches (LxWxH).
- Package measures 15 x 13x 4 inches.