Recommended for ages 18 months and older
The original 1971 Fisher-Price® Change-A-Record Music Box—or otherwise known as the Fisher-Price Music Box Record Player™—is back! This classic American favorite features 5 discs with 10 classic songs to keep your tot moving to the beat! Place one of the five double sided records onto the turntable, wind it up, and set the "needle" onto the record. A classic "music box" rendition of ten timeless melodies immediately bursts through the air! A carrying handle makes for easy transport, and a convenient storage slot holds the records stored nicely even when you are on the go!
- Includes record player and 5 music discs.
- Features 10 songs on 5 records, including Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Farmer in the Dell, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?, London Bridge, Camptown Races, Children's Marching Song, Hickory Dickory Dock, and Au Clair De La Lune.
- "Playable" records store conveniently inside the record player.
- Handy carrying handle for tunes on the go.
- Encourages fine motor skills and an early interest in music.
- Simple design that kids love, stands the test of time.
- Exceptionally high-quality construction and materials.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, NOT INCLUDED.
- Record player mmeasures 12 x 6 x 11 inches.