Recommended for ages 3 to 7 years
PLEASE NOTE: Choose one Wipe-Clean Activities Book from the drop-down menu above when ordering.
A fun and engaging way for young children to learn and develop essential skills, the pages of each Wipe-Clean Activities Book provide lots of opportunities to practice as children. Durable wipe-clean pages mean each book can be enjoyed again and again, and each book includes a wipe-clean pen. The activities help develop pen control, an essential skill for learning to write. These books are perfect for preschool-age children!
- Choose from 4 available Wipe-Clean Activities Book titles:
- Dinosaur – A fun and colorful wipe-clean book full of dinosaur-themed activities. Children can join the dots around Terry Pterodactyls’ wings, circle the difference between Ivan and Isaac Ichthyosaurus, and draw a line to Minty Maiasaura’s babies, then wipe clean and try again.
- Mazes – Young children can help the animal characters find their way through 14 exciting mazes, including a pirate ship looking for treasure and a rocket zooming through space.
- Space – Spot the differences between space suits, find shooting stars, join the dots on a space station and much more in this out-of-this-world activity book. The activities are designed to help young children develop their counting, observation and pen control skills.
- Vacation – A wipe-clean book full of vacation-themed activities to help young children develop their counting, observation and pen control skills. Each page has a different vacation scene, with activities such as counting shells, drawing patterns on the sails of a boat and decorating suitcases.
- Ages 3 to 7 years
- 24 pages, paperback
- Publisher: Usborne/EDC Publishing
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 inches