THE WORLD OF DRACULA, by Laurence King Publishing Ltd./Chronicle Publishing
Ages 14+ years 1000 pieces Size: 27 x 19 inches
Enter the gothic World of Dracula in this stunning jigsaw puzzle by Adam Simpson. Packed with characters from the story, the illustration covers all the key scenes in incredible detail so that every piece has something to capture the imagination. This richly rewarding puzzle is accompanied by an illustrated poster and explanatory text detailing who’s who in Dracula’s grisly world.
- The World of Dracula 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle packs an incredible amount of detail in so that every piece has visual interest. Artist Adam Simpson's strong line makes for a jigsaw experience that is both challenging and richly rewarding.
- Dracula is a character that has transcended its novel to become part of the cultural consciousness. If you know the book, you will love the details included. If you've never read it, you'll still be familiar with the story and find lots to discover.
- Includes an explanatory poster. World-renowned Dracula expert Professor Roger Luckhurst guides you through the story, pointing out key scenes and details in the illustration along the way.
- Expands on the success of The World of… series, allowing us to extend it in new directions.
- The 1000 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy.
- Completed puzzle measures 27 x 19 inches.