Recommended for ages 8 years to adult
2 to 6 players Play time: 5 to 30 minutes
Play cards and alter the rules in this ever-changing science-themed card game!
If you've ever dreamed of being an astronaut, Astronomy Fluxx® is for you! This version of Fluxx takes you to outer space, and we’re not talking science fiction! Featuring stunning NASA photographs of planets and other astronomical objects, you'll have a blast while learning about space and humankind's space flight history in this exciting installment in the educational Fluxx series.
Fluxx is a game about change. It begins very simply, with a couple of core rules, and gradually becomes more complex as cards are played that change the rules. Even how you win will be constantly shifting, so you're never sure who will win until someone does. With the perfect blend of luck and strategy, every game is different!
- Card game for kids and adults – Astronomy Fluxx® from Looney Labs® is an action-filled card game that takes you to outer space, where you learn about space and humankind's space flight history in this latest installment in the educational Fluxx series.
- Fun to play – This funny, sometimes irreverent card game is made for 2-6 players, age 8 and up. Playtime takes 5-30 minutes. Astronomy Fluxx® includes 100 beautifully illustrated playing cards. Expand your education and learning about all things space with Astronomy Fluxx.
- Educational game – Astronomy Fluxx® was invented by two former NASA Engineers who founded Looney Labs®.
- Birthday gifts wish list – A new board game or card game makes a brilliant gift for a teen, adult or kid. Any boy or girl would love to receive such cool gifts. This card game is perfect for party games, date night, couples games and family games.
- Travel games – Astronomy Fluxx® comes in a small box that is super convenient for taking in cars. Pack it along with your supplies, essentials and other vacation must-haves. It is great for a road trip, beach day, camping games or simply playing at the house.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Game includes 100 cards in 4 categories:
- 19 Keepers cards – example: Earth, Pluto, Comet, The Vast Emptiness of Space (The Void), etc.
- 36 Goals cards – example: Let’s Go to Mars!, Milky Way, Comet’s Tail, The First Man in Space (Yuri Gagarin), The First Man on the Moon (Neil Armstrong), First Martian Rover (Sojourner), etc.
- 26 New Rules cards – example: Draw 3, Play 2, Mystery Play, Orbiting Planets, Name a Constellation, etc.
- 18 Actions cards – example: Supernova, Everybody Gets 1, Trash a New Rule, No Limits, etc.
- Deck of cards measures 5 x 4 x 1 inches (LxWxH).