Recommended for ages 8 to adult
Discover the history and beauty of cars with this Classic Cars Coloring Book. Featuring cars from 1950 to modern day, this book is divided into 3 sections: Classic 1950's models, American Muscle Cars, and Luxury Cars. Each illustration can be colored in and completed and features a description about that particular model of car.
- These are the swift, stylish cars of your dreams—100 dynamic vintage and collectible vehicles, all rendered in authentic detail.
- American and European classics include "muscle" cars; sleek sedans, coupes, and convertibles of the 1950s; and magnificent luxury cars.
- Each car appears with an informative caption.
- Get behind the wheel of one hundred classic vehicles, including:
- Classic 1950s models—including the 1955 Pontiac Starchief convertible, 1955 Mercury Montclair hardtop, 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop, 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II, 1958 Ford Edsel sedan, and 1959 Buick Electra 225 convertible.
- Powerful "muscle" cars—the 1962 Ford Thunderbird, 1964 Corvette Stingray, 1968 Chevy Impala SS 427, 1969 Chevy Camaro Z 28, 1969 Shelby Cobra Mustang GT-500, 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T, and more.
- Fabulous luxury cars—the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren two-door Coupe, Maserati Spyder two-door Convertible Roadster, Rolls-Royce Phantom four-door Sedan, Jaguar XJ220 two-door Coupe, Lamborghini Diablo two-door Coupe, Ferrari Enzo two-door Coupe, and others.
- 112 pages, paperback
- Book measures 11 x 8.25 x 0.38 inches
- Written and illustrated by: Bruce LaFontaine
- Published by: Dover Publications
- ISBN 9780486460673