Recommended for ages 4 to 8 years
Primary Science® Lab Set is a collection of ten durable, plastic, easy-to-grip replicas of real-life science-lab tools, perfectly-sized to support early hands-on science investigations. Sized just right for smaller, clumsier hands, this award-winning collection is not just for play. Each chunky tool actually works: Tiny bugs are magnified, measurement markers are accurate, and the sturdy tweezers add a dimension that less extensive sets leave out. The ten colorful, double-sided activity cards encourage scientific inquiry and curiosity by introducing science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more. Your children will have a blast pouring, mixing, combining and measuring their concoctions. Promotes early STEM learning.
- Perfectly-sized science tools support early hands-on science investigations.
- Foster a curiosity for science by conducting real hands-on experiments!
- Visually appealing science tools and easy-to-follow, beginner science activities.
- Durable pieces feature measurement markings.
- Activity cards introduce science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more.
- Learn the names of science tools and broaden your child's understanding of science terms.
- Promotes early STEM learning.
- 12-piece set includes: Beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, 1 large 6-inch test tube (with lid and stand), 2 small test tubes (with lids and stands), plus 10 activity cards.
- Award winning: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award; Parents’ Choice, Recommended Award; National Association for Gifted Children’s (NAGC) Toy List; and American Graphic Design Awards.
- Package measures 10 x 5 x 14 inches (LxWxH).