Recommended for ages 9 to 16 years
Fabulous fabrics, trendy textiles and fun embellishments, with our Designed By You Fashion Studio® you can dream up your own designer originals! The ultimate fashion design kit comes with 50+ pieces, including a 12-inch, lace-covered dress mannequin; sewing essentials; sketch book; fabrics; swatch booklet; and trims, ribbons and embellishments. Sketch your design and then bring it to life with the fabric, ribbon and embellishments. Our instructions are written with aspiring fashion designers in mind. Learn the basics of fashion design with this complete kit, brought to you by Creativity For Kids!
- Features new packaging and fresh updates, including trendy fabrics and accessories for even more fashion fun!
- See your child embrace their creative side with a craft kit that is not only fun, but allows them to learn new skills such as sketching, design, color matching and sewing.
- Our step-by-step instructions are written with aspiring fashion designers in mind. Sketch your designs, then bring them to life!
- Real fabrics, real fashion, real fun!: Inspire creativity with this open-ended craft activity! Turn your dreams into dresses, skirts, or whatever fun fashions you can think up!
- Real sewing tools included: Includes real scissors, sewing needles, pins and tape measure! Use these tools as you learn fashion design basics such as draping, basting and applying embellishments.
- Award winning: Museum Tour Product of the Year; Parents' Magazine Best Toy of the Year; and Scholars' Choice Award.
- Ultimate set contains 50+ pieces in all:
- One 12-inch dress mannequin
- White satin dress with garment bag & hanger
- Spiral bound sketch book
- Fabric swatches, fabric samples (black satin, pink lace, animal print and blue sparkle), assorted trims (white pearls, sequins, black fluffy fiber, gold sequins, pink satin with beads and spangles), small round spangles, and white fur fleece
- Six spools of thread, scissors, tape measure, wrist pin cushion, straight pins, 2 sewing needles, plastic needle threader, thimble, dress maker's pencil, and craft glue