Recommended for ages 8 to adult
Recreate timeless classics with the Paint by Number: Museum Series kits from Faber-Castell®! They have all the supplies you need to get started, and they come with an easy-to-follow guide. Whether you’re getting this kit for a child interested in taking up the arts or you want to learn something new yourself, this Paint by Number series is ideal for teaching any beginner the basics.
Our guided art activities with whimsical graphics are printed separate from canvases to allow young artists to follow the guide or color in their own unique way. Follow the guides to recreate each masterpiece. Illustrated instructions and online tutorials teach young artists techniques used by the masters when creating their works of art.
Please specify in the drop down menu the Paint By Number Museum Series you prefer -
- The Starry Night, by Vincent van Gogh
- The Japanese Footbridge, by Claude Monet
- Sunflowers, by Vincent Van Gogh
- Irises, by Vincent Van Gogh
- Water Lilies, by Claude Monet
- Eiffel Tower, by Georges Seurat
- Follow the innovative paint-by-number guide to recreate fine art masterpieces while teaching your child about the famous artist and his technique using the Faber-Castell® Paint by Number Museum Series.
- Each Paint by Number art set focuses on a famous artist and one of their masterpieces. Enjoy learning techniques and fun facts about Van Gogh, Monet, Seurat or Kandinsky with your kids.
- IIllustrated instructions and online tutorials for each kit teaches young artists the techniques used by the masters when creating their works of art.
- Each art kit includes a 6 x 8-inch canvas, pop-up easel, paint brush, 6 acrylic paint colors and hang tab for displaying.
- Guided art activities with whimsical graphics are printed separately from the canvas to allow young artists to follow the guide or color in their own unique way.
- Acrylic paints provide vibrant, full-color saturation and are non-toxic.