FOLK FAIRY BEATBOX – 43110
Ages 7+ years 89 pieces 1 minifigure
Open up the world of music video making for kids who love to dance and perform. This LEGO® VIDIYO™ Folk Fairy BeatBox makes every playtime exciting. Download the free app to scan the music minifigure toy and reveal the folk fairy’s stage persona. Then scan the BeatBits to unlock special effects. Kids will love completing challenges and more as they produce their own unique folk music videos, to share with others in the kid-safe social feed.
Kids will love styling the BeatBox using the LEGO pieces. They can choose from a fairy wings, flower, or violin design – or make up their own. The BeatBox folds up with space to store the BeatBits and minifigure so it’s ideal for play on the go.
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors, producers and stars of their own music videos. See creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Folk Fairy BeatBox. Includes a fairy minifigure, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the folk music fairy minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their character come to life within their folk concert music video.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the magic spell which changes items into random objects. Or use the fantasy world effect to make a magic forest appear in the scene.
- The BeatBox measures 2.8 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches (LxWxH).
- The BeatBox folds up so kids can take their folk concert world on tour, wherever they go. Inside the BeatBox, there’s space to store the brick-built scan stage, 16 BeatBits and the fairy’s violin.
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.