THE BOOMBOX – 43115 – Retired
Ages 9+ years 996 pieces 4 minifigures
Open up the world of music video making for kids as they direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ The Boombox. Download the free app to scan the 4 music minifigures. Then scan the model and see it become the stage as your child creates a music video to share with others in the safe social feed.
The Boombox is full of features that offer hours of play both offline and digitally with the app. Kids will love turning the heads, speakers and lights on the toy model to change the scenery and lighting in their music videos. Each element has 4 options to select, giving kids ultimate creativity – like swapping the heads to choose tropical, space, forest or castle scenery.
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ The Boombox. Includes 4 minifigures with musical accessories, 14 random BeatBits and 4 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the vampire, leopard, fairy and alien minifigures and special effect BeatBits. Scan the model itself to see it appear as a digital stage within videos.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the one that makes a motorbike appear or the one that lets kids add magical fire effects to their videos.
- Kids will love making changes to their real-life LEGO® model to change the scenery in their video with a choice of 4 different heads, speakers and lights, each inspired by a different music genre.
- The Boombox measures 9.1 x 13.8 x 6.3 inches (LxWxH).
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.