ROBO HIPHOP CAR – 43112 – Retired
Ages 7+ years 387 pieces 2 minifigures
Open up the world of music video making for kids as they direct, produce and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Robo HipHop Car. Download the free app to scan the minifigures and reveal their cool personas. Then use the app to scan the model and see it appear in your child’s videos, turning the car into a digital stage! Kids will love completing challenges as they produce their own music videos, to share with others in the kid-safe social feed.
The Robo HipHop Car is packed with features that let kids enjoy hours of play both offline and with the app. Kids will love turning the heads, speakers and lights on the toy model to change the robot-themed scenery in their music videos.
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Robo HipHop Car. Includes 2 minifigures with toy music accessories, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigures, special effect BeatBits and the model itself. See the model become a stage for the characters to perform on in the videos!
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the one that adds cool robot sounds to songs or the one that decorates videos with graffiti artwork.
- Kids will love making changes to their real-life LEGO® model to change the scenery in their video – like switching the heads to create a high-tech garage or graffiti car park digital background.
- The car measures 7.1 x 4.7 x 3.2 inches (LxWxH).
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.