Recommended for ages 8+ years
Deluxe friendship bracelets made easy!
Beyond candy stripes and chevrons! By mastering 4 knots and following the color-coded pattern on the roll, designs quickly take shape that were once too time-consuming, complex and out of reach for the casual bracelet maker. Young artists can craft and store all materials and their finished friendship bracelets within the maker, as everything fits neatly inside for multipurpose use.
This beautiful and time-saving Friendship Bracelet Maker offers the perfect playtime activity for tweens to explore their creativity. Create bracelets so great that friends will think they were purchased from a store!
- Make it personal – Create your own gifts for friends with this Friendship Bracelet Maker from Make It Real™, which guides tweens to create their own fashionable friendship bracelets using stylish beads, threads and designs.
- Make 20 friendship bracelets in 10 unique, easy to learn patterns. Everything you need is included!
- What's in the box: 100 pieces, including 1 Friendship Bracelet Maker unit, 10 friendship bracelet pattern templates, 8 colors of cotton thread in various lengths (57.9 yards total), 60 assorted beads, 20 buttons and 1 instruction sheet. Everything stores neatly inside the maker unit!
- When kids get more confident, Make It Real™ has additional print-out pattern templates and video tutorials online at makeitrealplay.com or on Make It Real’s YouTube.
- As with all of Make It Real’s products, the Friendship Bracelet Maker aims to help young weavers celebrate play, ignite creativity and inspire the imagination.
- Contains small parts! Not recommended for children under age 3 years.