MY BOOK OF LITTLE HOUSE PAPER DOLLS: The Big Woods Collection
Recommended for ages 4 to 12 years
Your kids will have to put their books down, but they won't mind when they can stage their own Little House adventures! Inspired by the beloved Little House series, these beautiful paper dolls will transport you back to pioneer life. From baking with Ma to dancing to Pa’s fiddle music, now you, too, can be a part of Laura and Mary’s fun in the Big Woods. With Laura, Mary, Baby Carrie, Ma, Pa, and their faithful bulldog, Jack, along with two giant pull-out scenes! A thoughtful gift for crafters and Little House fans.
- With a little imagination and this charming collection of paper dolls, your children can share Laura's happy days!
- This playtime package includes:
- Six full-color paper dolls made of sturdy card stock—Laura, Mary, Baby Carrie, Ma, Pa and Jack the bulldog
- Several easy-to-detach and authentic outfits for each character, including Jack the bulldog
- Two full-color pull-out scenes—a cozy room inside the little house and the outside garden
- Special pouch in which to store your playtime supplies
- Complete text of Winter Days in the Big Woods interspersed throughout the book
- 24 pages, paperback
- Book measures 11 x 9 inches
- Illustrated by: Renée Graef
- Published by: Harper Collins Publishers
- ISBN 9780694006380
- Pretend play helps children develop social and emotional intelligence as they explore imagination and role-playing.
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years!