Recommended for ages 8 to 14 years
Fashionistas beware: Clay charms are irresistibly cute and addicting! Make Clay Charms™ by Klutz includes supplies for making dozens of super sweet clay charms, from adorable animals to favorite foods! Cupcakes and cookies, or puppies and penguins—you can create it all! Making your own stylish bracelet is incredibly easy: first construct your darling designs, add a loop into each, bake, glaze and assemble your bracelet. Ta-dah! Your clay-constructing adventure includes nine bright clay colors, shaping tool, special shine glaze, attachment loops, display stand and a silver bracelet. Making clay charms sounds complicated, messy and hard—and maybe it was, until this book came along! The 60-page book offers step-by-step instructions with actual-size diagrams and illustrations to guide you through rolling, flattening and shaping your clay into delightful designs! The shaping tool allows you to make concise cuts and add professional looking details.
- With more than 35 different designs, the Make Clay Charms kit teaches you how to make your clay charms, bake them, add shine and then attach your creations to the included bracelet.
- The Klutz-clear directions make it easy to roll, shape and assemble adorable little clay critters.
- Pick your favorite colors of clay to create cute fruit, adorable animals, mini sweets, monsters and tons more.
- Choose from over 35 designs to create and customize your favorite charms. Design categories include: Sweet Treats, Good Eats, Animals and Beach.
- Kit includes: 60-page book with instructions and ideas, 9 bright colors of clay (blue, pink, orange, yellow, green, purple, white, brown and bronze), Klutz custom clay-shaping tool, specially-formulated glaze and application brush, charm bracelet, jump rings and clay loops, and drying and display stand.
- You will also need (but not included): Wax paper or blank scrap paper, cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, fine-point permanent marker and paper clips.
- Learn how to blend, layer and mold clay with this detailed 60-page book.
- Clay is a strong expressive art medium ideal for enhancing development.
- Strengthens creativity, discipline, fine-motor, design and problem-solving skills.
- An affordable and fun way to customize your charm bracelet.
- Award winning: Parents' Choice Fun Stuff™ Award, and Family Fun Toy of the Year Award.
- Book measures 9 x 9 x 1 inches (LxWxH).
- Written by: Kaitlyn Nichols
- Published by: Klutz
- ISBN: 9780545498562