Recommended for ages 4 to adult
Quick, what’s the most played instrument in the world? It's the Recorder! Learning to play the Recorder has become an integral part of the curriculum of most school music programs in the US, and with good reason! Musical experience builds cognitive skills, and music rhythm exercises later translate to reading, writing and mathematical concept skills!
Our 13" Recorder from Toysmith® is great first instrument for kids. This simple member of the woodwind family is easy to learn and perfect for teaching kids about music. This Recorder comes in fun, assorted, translucent colors; includes a cleaning rod; and is packaged in a snap-shut vinyl bag for storage.
Recorder comes in the translucent colors of: Purple, Blue, Red, Teal or Green! Please record your desired color in the box above.
- 13" Recorder includes cleaning rod and vinyl storage bag.
- Available in fun translucent colors.
- Perfect instrument to learn to read music and begin playing a woodwind instrument.
- Builds cognitive skills and teaches body coordination, musical skills, and music appreciation.
- Children learn to control their fingers, tongue and breath prior to learning a woodwind instrument.
- Supports fine motor skills and the development of hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm exercises later help with reading and writing skills and math concepts.