Recommended for ages 5 to 9 years
Have fun with your first Snap Circuits® experience doing the simple electronic projects. Snap Circuits® Beginner electronic science kit by Elenco is a terrific introduction to science problem solving and experimenting with electricity, circuits and physics. With 21 light and sound projects, you can re-arrange the circuits, switches and motors to create a working fan, colored lights, a horn, a light and sound egg, a dimmer switch and more! This beginner electronic science kit includes 14 parts, all perfectly safe for young scientists 5 years and up, and an easy-to-follow diagrammed manual. No reading required! Simply choose your project from the full-color manual and follow the pictorial instructions to snap the parts to the base grid. With Snap Circuits®, understanding electronics is a SNAP!
- Snap Circuits® Beginner kit features 14 extra-safe parts, so the youngest engineers can build over 20 first electronic projects.
- Learn to make electronics that create lights and sounds!
- Snap the pieces onto the grid board with ease.
- No tools required.
- Encourages interest in electronics, programming, circuits and experimentation.
- Develops skills in physics, electronics, building skills, experimenting skills, dexterity and science.
- Projects include: Light Motor, Fan, Lamp, Red Light, Yellow Light, Horn, Light & Sound, Light & Sound with Egg, 2-Speed Fan, 2-Switch Everything, Dim Lights, Super Dim Lights, 2-Switch Light, Either Switch Lamp, Press Light Control, Sound or Motion, 2-Color Light & Sound, Fun with Sound & Lights, Fun with Switches, Lots of Lights, and Egg Horn.
- Parts included: Mini Base Grid, 3-Snap Wire, Battery holder, Red/Yellow LED, Egg, Lamp, Light Motor, Slide Switch, Press Switch, Horn.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, NOT INCLUDED.
- Package measures 12 x 9 x 2 inches (LxWxH).