Recommended for ages 9 to adult
Faber-Castell’s Do Art series is designed to encourage and guide children on their artistic journey. The Do Art Drawing & Sketching set teaches emerging artists essential skills like building a drawing, shape and form, and identifying light sources. This set focuses on all the skills and techniques utilized to build a drawing from start to finish.
- Learn the fundamentals to Drawing & Sketching while using Faber-Castell® high-quality art materials!
- This drawing kit includes a 20-page booklet of fully illustrated, step-by-step instructions on sketching, composition, textures, smudging and much more!
- This complete set comes with everything a beginner needs to get started! Kit includes:
- 4 Creative Studio graphite pencils of varying lead density
- 3 Grip® black ink pens of varying nib sizes (fine tip, medium tip, and brush tip)
- 1 6x8-inch, 24-page, spiral-bound sketchbook
- 6 6x8-inch sheets of colored drawing paper
- 8 6x8-inch sheets of vellum tracing paper
- 1 6x8-inch plastic copy grid
- 1 pencil eraser
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 20-page illustrated instruction book
- Award winning: Creative Child Magazine, Best New Kids' Products, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio – Gold Seal Award, and Parents' Choice Awards.
- Package measures 10 x 10 x 1 inches (LxWxH).